Friday, November 14, 2008


i thought i might create this blog so i can share with you all my work, in a better and less formal format then my old web page. so please bookmark my blog and note my new email address. i hope you will enjoy watching my paintings grow and mature. i am just about to commence competition pieces for next year and i am happy to announce i am painting portraits of the beautiful and successful miranda kerr first up. i am currently having my first solo exhibition in australia's most beautiful gallery the convent, daylesford. i also have a large collection of drawing is vintage and antique gold and brass italian frames in the convents, giftshop. i have been told my work has had quite the recieption in daylesford; constant large daily audiences.

my new email is jodieannecandy@gmail.com